Last notice for Fridays gathering at Michael's @ Crossgates Commons, Washington Ave. Ext., Albany.
Miriam has planned three projects - following is a list of supplies to bring - along with your usual supplies:
- Glue stick, 3-n-1 glue, tape runner or double sided tape
- Tim Holtz Scissors [if you do not have them, we will have ours on hand] and a regular pair of scissors [for cutting paper]
- Distress ink to "dirty-up" edges of paper
- If your changing the theme on your picket fences, please bring whatever it is you want to use to alter the fence
- One of the projects is Tim "Holtzy" - if you have favorite Tim stamps, you can also bring them.
- Black Ink Pad
- IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYTHING I WILL SEND AN EMAIL!!!!!
I have heard from Lori & Beth [who will be unable
to attend], Doris, Donna & her daughter Melissa,
Peggy, Maura, Janice, Michele & Sue who are attending.
Thank you for the RSVP gals, we appreciate it as we were
able to organize all the necessary items to complete the projects.
We will be serving pizza, soda & dessert
so you don't have to worry
If you need to contact us Friday after 5PM please call
my cell - 817-9655.
We can't wait to see everyone!
fran & miriam