Art Inspiration

Feb 17, 2013

Miriam's Altered Postcard Swap

Miriam is hosting an altered postcard swap. The theme is "April showers bring May flowers". You must include some pretty ribbons and do both sides of the card. Think flowers, gardens, parasols... The samples shown are from a recent swap Miriam participated in and are just to give you some ideas of what she is looking for. This will be a one for one swap.
Email Maura at onecraftystamper@gmail.com to get the postcard for the swap (send me your address and I will mail it to you) I have 15 postcards, and we could order more if needed.
Email Miriam at soto@aol.com with any questions you may have, and her address if you need it, to mail them to her. Miriam will be handling the exchange of postcards.
April showers bring May flowers will be due to Miriam on May 1.
Samples



And don't forget the backs too.
Hope to see you at the swap!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maura. Oh my goodness.... These vintage postcards are just exquisite! Your swap sounds like lots of fun. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete