Hi Ladies, I just wanted to let you know what Beth and I have decided to do about the Halloween Gathering that we had to cancel due to the weather. After much consideration we decided to wait until October 2013 to hold it. This will give those that wanted to do the Witches Hat but ran out of time more time...lol. I hope this news isn't to disappointing but we felt due to scheduling conflicts this was the best alternative.
Doris & Beth