Art Inspiration

May 26, 2012

Welcome Back Roberta


We received a email today from Roberta Partridge she's been silent for awhile but has not forgotten us, Berta writes:


OK, a voice from the past. Not really, I lurk a lot and love to see what you all are doing. You are really doing some impressive things. One of these days I'll get it all together and start joining in once again. I miss you all.

Anyway, came across this tutorial and thought some of you might be interested - Ginger makes gorgeous flowers, but this might be a new twist.


http://easyascutandpaste.blogspot.com/2012/05/fancy-flowers-tutorial.html

Hugs, Berta

Berta,  thanks for the link I am sure we will all find it helpful in our attempts at flower making, I know I am going to give these flowers a try.  Please join us in a swap sometime soon, would love to share our art with you.

Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment