Art Inspiration

May 18, 2012

Altered Art Paper Doll Swap

Ladies I am going to change the due date for this swap to July 28th
The idea is to make a paper doll out of heavy cardstock and decorate, embellish and alter out of any medium you choose. Feel free to stamp, sew, paint, glue or glitter until your heart is content! 1 doll for 1 partner.

Your doll must be at least 6 inches head to toe and no more than 12 inches. She/he can have movable parts or not. The creativity is up to you! 

 I did find a great doll pattern at: www.theenchantedgallery.com/template

Please leave me a comment if you would like to sign up for this swap by June 10th.

Swap due by July 28th, 2012

Just some samples of altered paper dolls I found on the internet




2 comments:

  1. Doris,

    I want to swap. I am new to your group, but this is right up my alley.

    Lisa Wagenhurst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Count me in.

    ReplyDelete