Art Inspiration

Apr 4, 2012

Tim Holtz Challenge

I had this crazy idea today......no different from other days....lol.....would anyone be interested in doing the Tim Holtz monthly tags.  My thought was we could do our interpretation of  the tags each month with Tim no swaps involved,  we would do them for ourselves, grab a cup of coffee or tea and take a few minutes and create something for you.  We could then post a picture of what we did and share.  I thought it might be fun to see how differently they would look reflecting our individual personality's..

here's Tim's Feb, March and April tags ....




Let me know what you think...by responding to the poll to the right...


Instruction for how Tim Holtz does his tags can be found on his blog, link below. 

www.timholtz.typepad.com

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea! I will check this out. I like the idea of us making our own and sharing on the blog what we have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful and look like you had fun making them. Perhaps I will join in one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join in. I've bought plenty of stuff to make them look like his and it's an expensive undertaking. Thanks for organizing this.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete