Art Inspiration

Nov 6, 2013

Christmas Ornament Swap

I just wanted to remind anyone who is interested in doing the Christmas Ornament Swap - 3 for 3 - a size/shape close to an ATC or 3 ATC's, whatever you fancy - they will be due me [fran] by Nov. 30th.  Please let me know if you're planning to play....we have had such beautiful ornaments in the past and I would love to have as many players as possible...please!  There were only three gals who played in the August swap.  I know everyone has a full plate this time of year....but you're artists so I know you can put something together quickly… 1/2 hour here, 1/2 hour there..;-]

 Here are random samples from last years artwork : 






See what you will be missing if you don't play???!!!  At least will you think about it???  Thanks, 
fran

No comments:

Post a Comment