Art Inspiration

Jun 5, 2013

Christmas in August [and November]!!!

Hey Girls,
I had originally wanted to post this swap in May and call it "Christmas in July", but with June already upon us and running I decided to do a "Christmas in August" ornament swap instead.  Actually this is a double swap and I'll explain.  I am asking you to create 3 Christmas ornaments due in August and 3 ornaments due at the end of November.  In the past we created the ornaments on an ATC - I thought I'd switch it up and let you use your imagination.  You can still use an ATC for the ornament or you can use a chipboard shape or anything else you like as long as it is NOT LARGER than an ATC and as long as it can be hung on a tree.  The first set of 3 will be due to me by August 16th and the second set due to me by November 30th.  PLEASE REMEMBER the bubble envelopes now cost $2.07 to mail.  If you would like, and you are attending Lori & Maura's gathering in the summer {date to be announced}, you can bring it then even if it is after the 16th.  If you don't participate in this August swap and you want to join in the November one it will be fine. . . you don't have to do both if you choose not to.  My address is 41 Sheldon Ave., Latham, NY 12110 and my email is franpascazio@yahoo.com.  So let's pull out some of our Christmas treasures and let's get busy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment