Art Inspiration

Jan 15, 2013

To answer a couple of questions that have been asked :

The tins for the Valentine swap can be purchased almost anywhere, if you want the Altoid Tin you can purchase it at  Kmart, Walmarts, Rite Aid, Walgreens, they are usually with the candy near the registrars.

Another option is Michaels or Joann's in the wedding department they also have tins. 

Any tin is ok to use as long as you alter it.

Now the Altered Cabinet is due the end of  March, I am hoping to have more info on a date we can get together soon for you.

If you want to post a swap, and not sure how to do it on the blog, post it to Yahoo and let me know that you did and I will post it to the blog for you.

Hope this info helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment